Skyrocket Your Business Productivity
With the Easiest, Most Effective
Online Organizing Tool on the Market.
No Training or Downloads. Takes Minutes to Setup.
Whether you’re a start-up… an existing business… or a member of a project team, Dooster will help you get more done.
It makes a huge difference to your effectiveness and output, giving you a fantastic advantage.
- Best Recurring Tasks feature on the market
- Easy Project Cloning: Set up once and copy multiple times
- Excellent integration with email. Keep using your existing systems
- Customize with your own logo and colors – plus more great features inside
Used by thousands of smart businesses.
Get going in literally one minute.
How Can Dooster Help You?
Organizing Work Was Never This Easy.
- Very Easy to UseNo download required. Get going in minutes. Minimal staff training – 10 minutes at most.
- Looks Like Your Own ToolFully Customizable. Use your own logo and colors. Plus embed in your website. Impress clients.
- Surprisingly PowerfulDeceptively simple with a great toolset of powerful, optional features available.
- Manage From AnywhereYour work is kept, totally secure, in the cloud. Access it on any device, from anywhere.
People Like You Use Dooster
Whether you’re an over-worked manager in a business… a stressed entrepreneur… or a freelancer, Dooster will help you manage your work. It makes a huge difference to your effectiveness, giving you a fantastic advantage. Typical Dooster users include freelancers, businesses – of any size – and non-profits etc who want to organize their activities in a better way.
Freelancers – to communicate better with clients; show project progress; track / log billable time
Businesses – to handle customer inquiries, improve their sales, simplify admin and much more
Start ups planning complex projects. Get the same technology as bigger rivals for a fraction of the cost
* “Dooster is a great fit for a small team like ours, working on a few large yet complex projects”. David Hirsch, Yale University
“We tried out many other project managers and chose Dooster because we’ve been especially impressed by:
- Dooster’s ability to organize our project into tasklists with associated milestones
- The handy File Library which keeps track of all files associated with a project, even files stored externally on Google Drive (other apps / platforms index only files that are uploaded locally)
- Gannt view of projects, which retains the tasklist structure
- Customizable Status indicators, as well as a robust Tag library
- Awesome filtering capacities that help you identify tasks that are overdue, as well as those coming up in the next week; as well as tasks organized by importance, urgency or an assigned team member
- Notifications to remind you of upcoming targets.
The pricing model is perfect for us as well: while other platforms have a monthly charge per user, Dooster gives us the flexibility to add as many users as we need for a project without incurring additional costs.”
David Hirsch, Director, Academic IT Strategy, Center for Teaching and Learning, Yale University